We have all heard it and experienced it. From our firming school years, we have consistently been trained that the typical structure for an essay adheres to the five-paragraph rule. These paragraphs incorporate an introduction, three primary body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Be that as it may, is it justified, despite all the trouble? Do we truly require this traditional five-paragraph essay structure?
We are not saying that there ought to be no five-paragraph essays yet we are stating that we ought not confine the students.
The structure is considered as the preparation wheels for increasingly complex essay and academic writing yet does it truly prepare the students for more significant level writing? We don’t think so.
If it was valid, at that point no student would have ever gone to custom writing organizations to find a solution to their ‘write my essay for me’ concern.
We realize that there could be different reasons like lack of time or other significant assignments yet, insufficient writing is one of the primary reasons. The following are a few cons of this type of essay structure.
- The structure limits creativity by introducing a rigid structure. Word and paragraph limits play at the back of the student’s mind and therefore, he is compelled to confine his thoughts.
- The structure doesn’t permit the students to investigate the essay topic appropriately. They are passed on the standards and instead, of working at discovering increasingly about it, they simply stick to a couple of ideas.
- This doesn’t set up the students for school and more significant level writing tasks. When they are out of school, they need to write long and increasingly engaged essays and paper, which gets hard for them.
- The students don’t interface with their work. They just spotlight on writing and completing it, which isn’t right for the student’s voice.
- 5-paragraph essays are amazingly exhausting to write and read and where the students are exhausted while writing it, for teachers, it is simply a daily practice and dull undertaking.
- When the students build up a habit for it, it gets hard for them to adjust the distinct and point by point style of writing.
Great writing needs to flow and a 5-paragraph inflexible structure limits this flow, which is awful for the students and obstructs their learning process. Thus, they end up contacting a free essay writing service to get done with this task.